This mini-course aligns with the Miracle Principle teachings of Chapter 1 in A Course in Miracles and is divided into four 1-hour classes.
Class 1: The role of miracle worker
Class 2: Miracle-mindedness
Class 3: Giving miracles
Class 4: Miracles as a way of life
The first class covers the basics of a miracle and offers a new definition of this important Course term. Traditionally, a miracle has been touted as a shift in perception when it is primarily described in the Course as an expression of love.
The remaining classes focus more on ‘how to’: how to cultivate the state of mind from which miracles come, how to give miracles to others, and lastly, how to make miracle working a way of life.
In Becoming a Miracle Worker, you will learn the following:
- The power and potential contained within every miracle.
- The enormous and myriad reciprocal benefits that accrue to BOTH the miracle receiver and the miracle giver.
- The vital, individual role as miracle workers we play in healing the world.
- How to prepare your mind to become an effective miracle worker.
- The role that prayer, behavior, and inner guidance play in the giving of miracles.
Your purchase includes:
- 4 hours of video instruction
- A beautiful PDF booklet highlighting the concepts and lessons in the course
- All class notes from your instructors
- A bonus video from our Course Companions Sunday Gathering featuring an example from Jesus of true miracle worker.