Meditation plays an extremely important role in A Course in Miracles. It appears in all three volumes of the Course but meditation is a particular focus of the Workbook.
In this workshop, Circle founder Robert Perry and executive director Emily Bennington will introduce you to Course-based meditation and offer practical instruction on how to meditate successfully. You will learn specific Course techniques that cover:
- How to begin and end your meditation
- What to focus your mind on in meditation
- When should we meditate and for how long
- How to deal with distraction and wandering thoughts
- How flexible or rigid to be with following the instructions
- How to handle drowsiness
- How to deal with fear in meditation
- How to know if your meditation practice is succeeding
- 3.5-hour recording for your records.
- Handout covering major themes and teaching notes.
- 3 bonus guided meditations