This mini-course draws much of its content from the teachings of Chapter 9 in the Text of A Course in Miracles and is divided into four 1-hour classes.
Class 1: The correction of error
Class 2: Looking beyond error
Class 3: The unhealed healer
Class 4: Not making error real
As the concept is introduced, at its core is the idea of “not making error real.” This lays the groundwork for Course-based forgiveness and is what sets it apart from conventional forgiveness. This mini-course covers the three sections in Chapter 9 that introduce this new and very different idea of forgiveness. And then ends with a summary and overview of the concept of “not making error real.”
In Practicing Forgiveness, you will learn the following:
- How our job is to heal our brother, not correct him
- That we heal by not accepting our brother's error as real—which leads to not perceiving our own errors as real
- The importance of accepting the Holy Spirit’s plan of forgiveness
- We do not heal; we realize the Holy Spirit is the only Healer and let healing be
- Not making error real is the foundation of Course-based forgiveness
Your purchase includes:
- 4 hours of video instruction
- A beautiful 32-page PDF booklet highlighting the concepts and lessons in the course
- All class notes from your instructors
NOTE: If you are a member of Course Companions, you already have access to this material.
BEST VALUE: Access to ALL mini-courses, plus so much more, is included with Course Companions membership. Learn more at http://coursecompanions.com.
*The mini-course and ebook content reference the Complete and Annotated Edition of A Course in Miracles, which you can find here: https://coa-store.org/collections/books/products/a-course-in-miracles-complete-and-annotated-edition.