This mini-course booklet features teachings from Chapter 9 of the Text. This is the big rollout of forgiveness and you will learn the following:
- How our job is to heal our brother, not correct him
- That we heal by not accepting our brother's error as real—which leads to not perceiving our own errors as real
- The importance of accepting the Holy Spirit’s plan of forgiveness
- We do not heal; we realize the Holy Spirit is the only Healer and let healing be
- Not making error real is the foundation of Course-based forgiveness
The content in this booklet highlights key concepts and lessons from this material and offers practical exercises to help you apply and experience the teaching. It also includes space for you to take down your own notes and insights, whether you print your copy or use it as an ebook, or annotate it in conjunction with an app such as Goodnotes or Evernote.
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the booklet only. If you would like to download the booklet PLUS 4 hours of accompanying teaching please see the listing for the Practicing Forgiveness Mini-Course: .
BEST VALUE: Access to ALL mini-courses, plus so much more, is included with Course Companions membership. Learn more at http://coursecompanions.com.
*This ebook is fully referenced to the Complete and Annotated Edition of A Course in Miracles, which you can find here: https://coa-store.org/collections/books/products/a-course-in-miracles-complete-and-annotated-edition.